To sell or get a loan at Pawn Plus is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
1- Bring in an item of value along with a current, government-issued ID.
2- Pawn Plus takes a look at your item, gives it a quick appraisal on loan value.
3- Decide to take the deal and sign the paperwork!
The pawn process is very simple
- Select the items you would like to borrow against and bring them into the store located at 324 West Jackson St. in Macomb, Illinois.
- One of the team members of Pawn Plus will work with you to determine the maximum amount that you will be able to borrow on your items.
- Once the amount is agreed to you will need to provide the team member with your current state issued ID.
- They will enter your information into our computer system and then enter the information about the item or items you are pledging as collateral for your pawn loan.
- All of this will be printed out on a simple contract that the associate will go over with you. Once the team member has explained the terms to you and answered any questions you may have they will
- asked you to sign the form and provide you with an exact copy.
- This copy is what is called a pawn ticket. You will need to bring this pawn ticket with you when you make your payment or when you wish to pick up your item.
- Once you have your pawn ticket the team member will hand you the proceeds of your pawn loan to you in cash.
- The entire process is fast, convenient, and most importantly confidential.
- Pawn Plus complies with all of the United States Privacy laws and the laws of the State of Illinois. Pawn Plus will never rent or sell your information to anyone.
Requirements to Pawn Firearms:
If you wish to borrow on your firearms you MUST have a Valid FOID Card (Firearm Owners Identification Card).
When bringing in your firearms they MUST come in CASED & UNLOADED. Please do NOT bring in any firearm that does not meet these conditions. This is for your safety and ours.
When you pay off your Loan to redeem your firearm you will be required to fill out a Federal 4473 Background check form. We will run this against the State and National Database. You may get an instant approval or a delay. (Delays typically run a few hours to a couple of days) Assuming you are approved to be able to pick up your firearm you will have a 24 hour wait on all long guns and 72 hours on all handguns. You will NOT be able to pick up your firearm WITHOUT an approval. The background check, along with the waiting period, are required by State Law.
Items you can Pawn
The list of items Pawn Plus can take to secure your loan is almost endless. Pawn Plus will take most items of value. If we can determine that your item has a resale value we can use it as collateral.
We accept items such as: Gold, Silver and Platinum Jewelry, Diamond, precious and semi precious stones; fine watches such as Rolex, Movado, Tag Huer, along with many name brands like Seiko, Bulova, Fossil and Citizens; Musical instruments such as Electric and Acoustic Guitars, banjos, trumpets, trombones, flutes, saxophones, clarinets, cymbals, drums, wind instruments, brass instruments and string instruments; US coins both gold and silver, proof sets, mint sets and full collections; Gold and Silver bullion; Video games and systems; Electronics of all kinds, Flat screen TVs, Desktop computer systems, Laptops, Ipods and Ipads, Tablets, Stereo Systems, Digital Cameras, GPS systems, Radar Detectors, VCRs, DVD and Blue Ray players; Firearms (FOID card is required under IL Law); Lawn mowers; Chainsaws; Ladders; Hedge clippers; Air conditioners; Refrigerators; Name brand tools and so much more. If in doubt bring your item in and let us take a look.
Selling Your Items is Very Simple;
Select the items you would like to Sell and bring them into the store located at 324 West Jackson St. in Macomb, Illinois.
One of the team members of Pawn Plus will work with you to determine the maximum amount we can pay you for your item.
Once the amount is agreed to you will need to provide the team member with your current state issued ID. They will enter your information into our computer system.
An agreement will be printed out for you to sign. Once signed you will receive your cash.